Integrating Biological Dentistry, Osteopathy and Postural Medicine – 11 CME points
Join us for an insightful 1.5-day seminar, “Integrating Biological Dentistry, Osteopathy, and Postural Medicine,” live at the Maha Clinic in Ljubljana, and accessible via the Doctaris Webinar Platform online.
- Introduction to the interdisciplinary approach
- Exploring the latest trends in Modern Biological Dentistry
- Understanding the essence of Holistic Postural Medicine
- In-depth analysis of Functional Bite complexities
- Comprehensive insight into Musculoskeletal Analysis
- Real-world Patient Case Presentations
- Practical Dental Diagnostic Techniques
- Effective Practical Postural Techniques
- Interactive Q&A Session
Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity to expand your knowledge and network with professionals in the field. Secure your spot now for this impactful seminar.
Join us for an event that promises to deepen your understanding and enrich your professional practice.
DON’T WANT TO MISS THE EVENT? CLICK ON THE CALENDAR ENTRIES BELOW:
Dr. med. Christoph J. Bäumer, DO (EROP/DAAO), MSc paed ost
Specialist in orthopedics, special pain therapy, acupuncture, sports medicine, chiropractic, allergology, physical therapy and osteopathy
Medical osteopath with diploma University of Philadelphia, pediatric osteopath with master degree, diploma Functional Myodiagnostics and Modern Mayr Medicine (ÖÄK), certificate Nutritional Medicine, Outpatient Center for Osteology